In the Name of Allaah…
A clear response by Moosaa Richardson to the blog, twitter, and facebook claims that the Saudi Government has done something to corrupt the Muslims’ month of Ramadan this year, 1434 (2013).
30 minutes of solid foundations to aid our brothers and sisters in understanding this pillar of our Religion according to the Messenger of Allaah (may Allaah raise his rank and grant him peace), including:
- Islam is a perfect religion, one of ease that can be practiced by any human being, educated or uneducated.
- Part of that perfect religion is fasting begun by a moon sighting according to the Book of Allaah.
- Starting a month is only done by a moon sighting or counting out 30 days according to the Sunnah.
- The disobedience of those who fast on the 30th of Sha’baan without a moon sighting, and their INVALID fasting.
- The logical possibility of 28 days of fasting and how it has been dealt with throughout history.
- Continue reading and listen to the audio: The “28-Day Ramadan” Mistake and the High Judiciary Council of Saudi Arabia