By Shaykh Abu Anas Muhammad bin Hadi al-Madkhali
Translated by Umm Yahya
Shaykh Muhammad bin Hadi said:
‘Sa’eed Ibn Jubayr -Rahimullaah- used to complete the recitation of the Qur’aan every two nights in Ramadan.
Aswad Ibn Yazeed an-Nakha’ee -Rahimullaah- used to complete the recitation of the Qur’aan every two nights in Ramadan.
Qatada used to complete the recitation of the Qur’aan every seven nights and when Ramadan entered he would complete the recitation of the Qur’aan every three nights and when the last ten nights of Ramadan came in he would recite the whole Qur’aan every night.
Continue Reading: To Complete a reading of the Qur’aan in Ramadan
[Taken from a lecture entitled ‘The guidance of the Salaf in Ramadan’
- Musa (`alaihis Salam) asked his Lord about six characteristics (miraathpublications.net/en)
- Taqwa as Explained by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Hadi Al-Madkhali (miraathpublications.net/en)
- Saying Ameen Aloud After Reciting Fatiha (miraathpublications.net/en)
- He has a Tazkiyah but Scholars have Spoken against Him (miraathpublications.net/en)
- General advice to a person who is at the beginning of Salafiyyah (miraathpublications.net/en)
- The correct way to recite in your prayers (Salah) (miraathpublications.net/en)
- The one who sleeps until he wakes up (miraathpublications.net/en)
- When is it permissible to stop during your salah for a need (miraathpublications.net/en)
- Part F – Ahadeeth Pertaining to The Adhaan and the Prayer (followingthesunnah.wordpress.com)
- Who Created Allaah? (followingthesunnah.wordpress.com)
- The Leading Supplication for Seeking Forgiveness (followingthesunnah.wordpress.com)
- The Language of the People of Paradise (followingthesunnah.wordpress.com)
- The Prohibition of Burying People in Houses (followingthesunnah.wordpress.com)
- Requesting Someone to Supplicate after Concluding a Lesson (followingthesunnah.wordpress.com)