Imaam Aboo Haneefah an-Nu’maan Ibn Thaabit (d.150H) – rahimahullaah – said in his book, al-Fiqhul-Absat, “And Allaah is to be called upon upwards, not downwards, because lowless is not from the description of ar-Ruboobiyyah and al-Uloohiyyah at all.”
Refer to al-Fiqhul-Absat (p. 51).
So his statement, “…is to be called upon upwards, not downwards…” contains affirmation of the highness (‘uluww) for Allaah. And that is from Tawheedul-Asmaa’ was-Sifaat. And therein lies a refutation of the Jahmiyyah, the Mu’atazilah, the Ashaa’irah, the Maatureediyyah and other than them from the deniers of al-‘uluww (highness of Allaah).
And his statement, “…from the description of ar-Ruboobiyyah…” contains an affirmation of Tawheedur-Ruboobuyyah.
And his statement, “…from the description of al-Uloohiyyah…” contains an affirmation of Tawheedul-Uloohiyyah.
Note: the above explanation of Imaam Abu Haneefah’s statement was by Shaykh Dr. ‘Abdur-Razzaaq Ibn ‘Abdul-Muhsin al-‘Abbaad.
Source: The Beneficial Summary in Clarifying the Evidences for the Categories of Tawheed, The Noble Shaykh, Dr. ‘Abdur-Razzaaq Ibn ‘Abdul-Muhsin al-‘Abbaad, Translations and additions by Maaz Qureshi, Sunnah Publishing, pp.48-89.
- Hizbut-Tahreer are the Murji’ah of Modern Times – An exposition of Hizbut-Tahreer’s irjaa’, as shown through the statement of their founder: Taqiyyud-Deen an-Nabahaanee. The reader will be astounded by how a group can make a claim to ‘Islaamic liberation’ but neglect what Islaam requires from actions as a part of eemaan and adopt the deviant belief of the Murji’ah, one most harmful sects! – See more at: http://sunnahpublishing.net/innovators-and-innovated-methodologies/#sthash.gyydGjbn.dpuf
- Stick to the Original State of Affairs! – A collection of statements from the Imaams of the past concerning the prohibition of taqleed and the correct methodology of following the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) in affairs of worship. – See more at: http://sunnahpublishing.net/the-position-of-the-salaf-concerning-ijtihaad-and-taqleed/#sthash.fQUr0Za3.dpuf
- Anwar al-Awlaki’s Fictitious Attachment to Salafism – This is a reply to the comments of Jarrett Brachman, author of Global Jihadism: Theory and Practice and former director of research at West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center. Whilst being interviewed on National Public Radio’s All Things Considered, he claimed that Anwar al-Awlaki “the hard line understanding of Islam known as Salafism.” Though he affirmed al-Awlaki’s Jihadist leanings, he erred and mentioned Salafiyyah in the same breath as al-Awlaki’s devious ideology. So it was imperative to make plain the vast difference between Salafiyyah and Anwar al-Awlaki’s extremist views. Indeed, Salafiyyah is in a valley and al-Awlaki is in another valley!
- The Qa’diyyah: A Revolutionary Movement – The Khawaarijul-Qad’iyyah (sitters) are a revolutionary movement from ancient times, as well as the present. They are those who sit atop the pulpits and in other places and incite the people to revolt against their rulers without actually revolting themselves.
- Clarity in Manhaj and Its Effects in Calling Others to Allaah – Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Ramzaan al-Haajiree explains, with numerous examples from the Qur`aan, the authentic Sunnah and the narrations of the Salaf, how clarity in manhaj as aided the people in accepting the da’wah throughout the history of Islaam. Shaykh Saalih Ibn Sa’d as-Suhaymee commends the discourse and provides examples of how people have plotted to pollute the clarity of manhaj.
- Our Responsibilities with Regards to the Attacks upon Islaam – An excellent reminder about the responsibilities that we as Muslims – lay people, students of knowledge and Scholars – have towards the attacks that have besieged Islaam by way of foreign ideologies, beliefs and manners. This is surely a timely admonishment in light of recent events!
- The benefits derived from the hadith “Hasten to do (good) deeds…” (sabeelalmumineen.wordpress.com)
- Reason for persistence upon falsehood (sabeelalmumineen.wordpress.com)