Shaykh Ahmad an-Najmee (rahimahullaah) said: We will look at the observations [regarding the Tableegh] with brevity because the speech regarding them has preceded. As for what has not been mentioned from the observations, meaning that which is new, then I will mention it with clarification:
The first observation: The founder of Jamaa’at ut-Tableegh was nurtured upon Soofiyyah and made two oaths (bay’ah) to it and lived upon this until he died. So due to this, he is a Soofee deeply-rooted in Soofiyyah.
The second observation: He used to be stationed at the graves waiting for spiritual revelations and blessings from their occupants.
The third observation: He used to be stationed as the Jishtee supervisor at the grave of ‘Abdul-Quddoos al-Kankoohee, who believed in the ideology of the wahdat ul-wujood.
The fourth observation: The Jishtee supervision is to sit at the grave for half an hour of every week while covering the head and making dhikr with this phrase: “Allaah is in my presence, Allaah is looking over me.” And this action, if is done for Allaah, then it is an innovation, and if it is done out of submissiveness towards the occupant of the grave, then is it major shirk with Allaah. And the latter is more apparent, because if this submissiveness was for Allaah, then he would have done it at the masjid and would not have sat at the grave. So when he sat at the grave with this submissiveness, then this became a proof that he intended by this submissiveness the occupant of the grave.
The fifth observation: The founder of this jamaa’ah and his followers are Soofiyyah in their sulook (way, characteristics) and act upon four orders: the Jishtiyyah, the Naqshabandiyyah, the Sahrawardiyyah, and the Qaadiriyyah.
The sixth observation: That the sitting of the founder of this jamaa’ah by a grave of one who believes in wahdat ul-wujood proves that he believes in this [as well]. And if he did not believe in this, he would not have sat at the grave of one who believes in it in this way, and likewise [show] the submissiveness [towards him]. May Allaah keep us pure from what they have been tested with (i.e. bid’a and shirk).
The seventh observation: That the founder of this jamaa’ah is a Soofee, Qubooree (grave-worshipper) , Khuraafee (one who believes in heretical superstitions) .
The eighth observation: That their masjid from which their da’wah sprang forth has four graves inside of it. And the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) said: “From the most evil of the creation are those who take the graves as masaajid. So do not take the graves as masaajid, for indeed, I forbid you from that.” And this hadeeth is in the Saheehayn [of al-Bukhaaree and Muslim].
 It has been said that he made oaths to the four major Soofee orders twice. The Shaykh is referring to these two cumulative oaths.
 Wahdat ul-wujood is the ideology that states that everything both seen and unseen is Allaah, i.e. the creation and the Creator are actually one and the same. And this is the greatest of kufr; there is no ideology in existence more evil than this, and there is no disbeliever more disbelieving than he who ascribes to this ideology. Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan explained in his sharh of Nooniyyah how this ideology verifies and combines all other types of kufr and idolatry into one single madh-hab. He mentioned how even Iblees himself distinguished between the Creator and His creations, as is clear from the Qur’aan, whereas the zanadiqah (heretics) who affirm this filthy madh-hab do not.
- Observations on Jamaa’at ut-Tableegh and Their Innovated, Shirk-Ridden Foundations, Origins, and Practices – Part 2 (sabeelalmumineen.wordpress.com)
- Observations on Jamaa’at ut-Tableegh and Their Innovated, Shirk-Ridden Foundations, Origins, and Practices – Part 3 (sabeelalmumineen.wordpress.com)
- Observations on Jamaa’at ut-Tableegh and Their Innovated, Shirk-Ridden Foundations, Origins, and Practices – Part 4 (sabeelalmumineen.wordpress.com)
- Shaykh Hammaad al-Ansaaree, Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan, Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ar-Raajihee on the Saudi State And Its Dissenters (sabeelalmumineen.wordpress.com)
- The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) cannot by defended by oppression and misguidance (sabeelalmumineen.wordpress.com)
- Shaykh Rabee’s Advice to Hold on together to the Rope of Allaah and Not Divide Nor Turn Away From Allaah’s Guidance and Remembrance (sabeelalmumineen.wordpress.com)
- Imaam As-Sa’dee on How to Obtain ‘Ilm that “La illaaha il Allaah.” (sabeelalmumineen.wordpress.com)